Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AB IT Milan Karyakartha Baitak : My experience

Being a recent bird in the nest ie., myself in the sangh’s fold I really did not have any direct experience of watching sangh in action in response to pressing issues. When I stepped down from train at Bengaluru station I could see swayamsevaks in railway station giving security to our brothers from north east who were leaving the city because of threats from Islamic fundamentalists. Swayamsevaks were also trying to convince them that we are here with you and do not worry about erratic threatening messages sent by mischief makers. Felt that I would also join them but certainly that is not my purpose to travel to banglore at least for now. Got a chance to interact with my brothers in different parts of the country and get to listen fresh ideas through this baitak.  I always had this flair of discussing political issues and being political because I really feel that Politics is the art of possible apparently giving credence to Aristotle’s phrase – Human being is a political animal. Felt like I was indeed involved in the core political activity. In my quest to satisfy my adrenalin, for three years I have enquired the fundamentals of many parties including BJP,DMK,AIADMK,Comunnist (Marxist and I),congress and arrived at a conclusion that I would not be suitable in these outfits and later turned my attention to non-political groups and NGO’s and I am feeling ashamed to name all of them but let me say one – PFI (Popular front of India). It is because of my poorva Janma sankalpa I knocked the doors of sangh which embraced me with all the love. Wikipedia of RSS though gives what an IT Milan is, I have seen IT Milan in action at Banglore and feeling shy that I have not done any thing concrete when I compare myself with my Bhagyanagar and Bengaluru brothers, at the end of the day I drew a lot of inspiration. I understood that realizing hindu rashtra cannot happen in a fast track manner through unscientific methods as few restless individuals claim. I felt like I swallowed a thunderbolt when I heard that it is important to ask ourselves the question whether sangh has entered in to us after us entering in to sangh.

Enlightened after listening to truth behind Assam violence. There were days I was a victim of the so called mainstream media, but I am not any more. I’ll consider that this is my first day at sangh. Thanking god for showing me the right path. Will strive to be a better swayamsevak. Jaihind !

Note : An old write up which I did write in a different blog. Wrote this when I went to Banglore baitak last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment